So, a thanks to all of you that have committed code, filed issues, or otherwise told us how you’re using search-index, or what you need from it. That being Gitter, Google Groups, email or other channels. It’s an inspiration and it makes the project a lot better. And that goes for all the sub-modules too.
3rd party modules using search-index
Some of the 3rd party modules that has been published on NPM. We hope they do well!
- cozy-indexer: Full text indexing library for cozy.
- epub-full-text-search: Search engine for EPUB3 documents.
- loopback-search-index: search-index connector for loopback.
- sosay: sosays is a command-line helper written in Node.js, which shows you advice from StackOverflow about what you should do in Bash.
- yunodb: Portable, persistent, electron compatible fulltext search database.
Happy searching in your browser and happy developing!